Congratulations to the recipients of the 2019 Silicon Valley Oncology Nurse Society Scholarship Program:
Tida Tanti, CPhT, CCRP – De Anza College
Lisa Brunger – San Jose State University
Than Se – De Anza College
Scholarship application is closed. Thank you for your cooperation. Please watch out for more exciting announcements coming soon!
The Silicon Valley Oncology Nursing Society has established 2 scholarships in memory of our past presidents:
Since its inception in 2003, we have awarded 2-3 scholarships per year . This year, we are pleased to offer:
– Three Awardees for $1,000.00 RN Scholarship
– Current enrollment in an accredited RN Program
– FREE to RN Students – just need to set up an account: (https://www.ons.org/join-renew-membership)
– Minimum of 500 words, double spaced
– Essay topic: What are the benefits of being a part of a nursing professional organization?
– Applications are due by June 30, 2019
– Awardees will be announced/notified on July 15, 2019
The scholarships will be formally awarded at the November Educational Dinner Meeting.
For general questions about the scholarship or to learn more about the scholarship application process, please email our Scholarship Committee Chair, Jane G. Vergara, MSN, RN, OCN, CMSRN at: email@example.com.