The Silicon Valley Oncology Nursing Society has established 2 scholarships in memory of our past presidents:
Debra Thaler Demers, RN, OCN, PRN-C
Kathy Reilly RN, BSN, OCN
Since its inception in 2003, we have awarded 2-3 scholarships per year . This year, we are pleased to offer:
– Three Awardees for $1,000.00 RN Scholarship
– Current enrollment in an accredited RN Program
– FREE to RN Students – just need to set up an account: (https://www.ons.org/join-renew-membership)
– Minimum of 500 words, double spaced
– Essay topic: What are the benefits of being a part of a nursing professional organization?
– Applications are due by June 30, 2019
– Awardees will be announced/notified on July 15, 2019
– Scholarships will be awarded at the October Educational Dinner Meeting
The scholarships will be formally awarded at the October Educational Dinner Meeting.
For general questions about the scholarship or to learn more about the scholarship application process, please email our Scholarship Committee Chair, Jane G. Vergara, MSN, RN, OCN, CMSRN at: firstname.lastname@example.org.